Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Palamino Filly.....

That's right y'all, a Palamino Filly! We have purchased a barely used pop-up trailer from a cute older couple in my sister's ward, and when I say barely used I really mean mint condition and used maybe 15 times in the last ten years. This past weekend was the Filly's maiden voyage to Upper Stillwater Campground just north of Duchesne. What a blast! The spillway from the resevoir was like having a waterfall in camp with us and we lucked out with a spot that we could watch it all day long from out trailer and our site. I was so relaxing, the kids played in the river, in the dirt and road their bikes while Corey and I just enjoyed being with our little family.




Saturday afternoon, Corey's parent's and our friends the Tolman's, came to spend the afternoon and evening with us. Papa and Grandma brought their new toy, the Rhino, for all of us to play around on and take the kids for rides. Ton's of fun, for everyone! Thanks Papa and Grandma! Thanks Tolman's, what loyal friends to drive almost 3 hours to hang with us!

Malik, Rhys, Corey
Jacob, Owen and Ty Tolman
Madi Tolman, Jorie, Brenda

Before we left for home, we hiked up to the lake and played in the water for a bit, chilly.....! We decided that we made a great purchase even if it takes us a little closer to redneck status! I guess you can take us out of Vernal but you can't take Vernal out of us!!!!



Here are a few more pictures of our "princess" who couldn't help but wallow in the dirt all weekend, she is so funny, what a mess!

This is my favorite, Jorie decided she was done waiting for the Rhino to come back so she started off up the road, I started calling to her to come back, she turned after a minute, straightened her back, firmly said "no" with a huge grin and proceeded up the road. She is such a monkey! I wish you could see her expression a little better in this picture, it was pretty funny!

9 comments:

Madi said...

I to wish everyone could have seen how cute and FUNNY she was! She was so dang dirty...worse then all the boys put together...great memories. I love Jor Jors!!!

Madi said...

Thanks again for inviting us to spend the day with your family. The Rhino was so fun for Ty (and the kids)! We had a great time...so worth the 4 hrs. driving home! HA HA HA

Shauni said...

Oh, her little face is so precious! Isn't it SO fun to have a girl?! Looks like you guys have been busy with all the trips and camps and everything! Congrats on 10 years--you and Corey are so great together. And I'm glad you still have some Vernal in you...I don't think we'll ever live there again, but I sure do love the place!

joanne said...

Jori looks so dang grown up in those pictures. She is so cute. Glad the palomino filly worked out good for you guys!!

Becky Gray said...

Cute, Cute loks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats on the hillbilly camper.... haah

G&G Martin said...

WOW, looks like fun now and to come. What a cute family. Love Jories dirty face. What a cutie.

G&G Martin said...

Wish you would figure out why I can't get you background like it is suppose to. It would make it a lot easier to read. SMILE!!!!!!!

Sharlene Enloe said...

It sounds like you guys have been very busy having fun. You guys were gone every weekend in June. Aren't you tired? I love the pictures of Jorie. She is so big, independent and adorable!

Jensen Family said...

What a cool spot and I don't care what anyone says I love you white trash or not. I'm going out of town this week so next week let's play and if your nice I'll give you some Jam-love ya:)