Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 11, 1998 - 10 Years

I can't let our anniversary go by without letting the world know how much I love my husband. 10 years ago Corey and I were young, happy, in love and utterly smitten, and today I am happy to say I still feel all these things (young is slowly slipping away but I haven't lost it quite yet.) This picture is my favorite of hundreds taken the day we got married, he still makes me this happy and I hope I will always look at him with this kind of admiration.

Corey, thank you for all you have given me; eternity, our children, love, endless happiness, belonging, support, and encouragement, just to name a few. I love that I still get excited to see you at the end of the day and that you never fail to single me out when you come home and make me feel as if I'm the only one in the room (what an example for your children). You are my hero, my husband, my eternal companion, and my very best friend. I can honestly say I love you more every day, for different reasons and in different ways. Love Always, BE

5 comments:

madlexi said...

awww thats so cute!!! i have to say corey in that picture looks just like the guy in meet the robinsons. sorry i just had to say that.

Marinda said...

Who's the blonde with the glasses? :) Very cute.
Wow 10 years. Isn't it crazy how time just flies by.
Congrats you two.

Madi said...

That is very sweet Brenda! Thanks for celebrating your 10 years of happiness with us in Apen...so excited! We love you guys!

Jensen Family said...

You guys are the best!! I still can't believe it's been 10 years where does the time go?

G&G Martin said...

Happy Anniversary a little late.
Can't believe it has gone by so quickly. Guess we just have to look at the kids and know it is true. Smile!
Have a nice trip to Aspen.