Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, March 16, 2009

YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!

It sure is a good thing she's cute because she sure is a turkey sometimes! The boys were never this mischievous, Jorie sneaks away and within seconds, not minutes, she is making a mess. Let me give you a quick run down on the recent incidents (I didn't have the presence of mind to take pictures of all of them, we all know how I am when I'm grumpy).

1- Pink lip gloss smeared all over her face
2- Cut her own hair
3- Destroyed my blush and eyeshadow (two items, one incident)
4- Tried to apply mascara (she actually made it on some of her eyelashes and left the incident with both eyes in working order! Kind of impressive!)
5- Needed lotion, 1/2 of a bottle smeared all over her head, face, hand and arms (it was kind of sad, she got it in her eyes) - There have been reoccurring incidents involving lotion one in which I was upstairs and hear Corey shouting, "You are in SOOO much trouble Jorie Marjean!!!"
6- Floods the bathroom on a daily basis trying to "brush her teeth"
7- Sprayed half a bottle of Fabreeze all over the laundry room (keep in mind, there is actually no fabric in the laundry room, only tile and cabinets)
8- Loves to fill the toilet with toilet paper and then flush........
9- Wanted more "eggies" and cracked 2 on the counter and started to licked her fingers before I got to her.
10- Pooped in the bathtub and almost made Rhys throw up.

She is sure a sweetie when she wants to be, but she definitely gives me a run every single day! I'm sure I will continue to add to this list in the near future, but I had to share our misadventures thus far. Love that Binks!
The Mascara Incident (look closely at her lashes!)The Lip Gloss Incident
The "Eggies" IncidentThe Lotion Incident
(the picture doesn't do it credit, it was EVERYWHERE)

15 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Love, love, love this girl! I want to drive to your house just to grab her and snuggle with her. I miss our snuggle moments on my couch while watching TV. She is half mine ... you know this, right! She makes me happy ALL the time! Hey, where's the leggings picture? I have been waiting 4-ever for it!

Keep in mind that she has spent her first 2 years with Owie! =)

Kyndi said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one living with a tornado! Jorie is SO cute about it though, isn't she? Graci has even asked about her "dory friend?" since you guys left-we will definately try to make it out for the baptism to let the cousins hang more! luv ya and thanks a tun...:)

Becky Gray said...

Wow... you have your hands full!! Glad to know you don't have finger nail polish. We love and miss you!!

lindsey enloe said...

I would like to think I helped teach her some of these cute tricks!! Miss my jor jor!!

amy16 said...

Halle did the mascara thing yesterday. She saw the picture and said look mom Jori has the same stuff on her eyes as mine (it's still there since it's water proof and she won't let me near it) Just wait 'till she pops the keys off your computer....trust me it's coming.

Mindy said...

Just wait till she discovers boys. And don't let her know where you keep the sugar or flour.
She is one cute little chica. One of Greg's favorite sayings is "Guns don't kill people, Dads with pretty daughters do."
You and Cory are in for it.
Good Luck.
Love your blog. Hope you guys are doing well. We are such slackers about keeping in touch. 5 kids will do that to ya I guess.

Brett and Diane said...

Wow sounds like life would be super boring if Jorie wasn't around.=) She is all girl getting into makeup, lotion and cooking supplies. I think you should post more about the hair cutting incident they always make for good stories.=)

Nick Scott Family said...

So this is what I have to look forward to soon huh? She is funny ... I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time though!

G&G Martin said...

Dear Brenda, I told you she would give you a run for your money like I told your mom about you. Love, Dad

lindie said...

Rhegan did all of those things!! The egg thing was funny. She cracked them on the tile and had the spachula(?) in hand and said, "Hi, I'm making eggs!" The fingernail polish story!! Oh please, put yours away really high if you have it in your house. It seriously felt like the end of the world for me!!!

Sharlene Enloe said...

I love it! It is so cute and funny when it isn't your kid. I feel your pain, though. Girls are way harder than boys for me. Something about those Enloe girls.....

The Hunters! said...

She is such a girl!! I love it! I hope to see both of you soon!! If I can get everyone's bummies in gear!! Miss and loves ya!

Vanessa said...

So I had to laugh...then let out a huge sigh of relief that I am not the only one!

Tolman Family said...

you are the cuites thing ever.

G&G Martin said...

Don't know if you check your own BLOG, but many of us check it just to find out it is way outdated. How about it, HUH!!!Lets have some current stuff. OK? OK!!!!!!!!!