Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ready To Shread!






I am so proud of my boys!! And truth be told, Corey is a little choked up that his boys finally wanted to go skiing with him. Malik and Rhys started ski school on Saturday at Brighton with their friends Madi and Jacob, they loved it!! Well more specifically... Malik loved it and Rhys faked loving it. Malik did great and wants to go more but Rhys had a death grip on the teacher most of the time, but when I asked him if he had a good time he says he loved it. They are getting so big and brave!!

7 comments:

Nick Scott Family said...

That is so fun! Nick cannot wait for Boston to be old enough to take skiing!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

Looks like fun! Our kids love to ski. I think it is such a fun family activity! Thanks for the info on Monaco, we will defiantly give you a ring next time! Have a great day.
Megan

Shauni said...

Wow, ski school sounds like lots of fun! I remember learning to ski in Colorado when I was that little, but I haven't been in a LONG time!

Jensen Family said...

That's so cute and I love the pictures. Such Cute Boys.
love ya

Jeremy said...

Corey,

Hey I saw your name on the Hong Kong mission list this is Jeremy Carver. I'm living in Draper and working in Provo maybe we can meet up for lunch sometime. I also stay in touch with Derek Campbell. He lives around here and just got remarried. Give me a call when you have a minute (801) 386-6724. Our blog is www.mandagirl.com if you need some help jogging your memory of who I am.

Jeremy said...

Corey,

Hey, this is Jeremy Carver from the mission field. I just wanted to drop you a line to see how you're doing. I'm living in Draper and I hang out with Campbell from time to time and maybe someday we'll have to have a get together or meet up for lunch. My phone number is 801-386-6724. Give me a call.

Lingling said...

Hey Elder Enloe, (former)

It's me, Lingling! I don't know if you still remember me. It's good to see your family! I am so glad I am find ing everyone of you. Just talked to E. Agard a few weeks ago. They were having another boy.

lingling2_7@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you!